I'm looking to upgrade the design and either modify or create a new website for our e-commerce company.
The specific things we want to do are listed in order of importance for us.
1. Configurable Product: Separate simple product with a unique SKU for tracking inventory for each product variation (one issue we're having is items disappearing from website on user-end when labeled as "out of stock" in Magento)
2. Uploaded photos in Magento media folder in descending order showing the most recent uploads at the top
3. Customizable website navigation menu for both PC and mobile through Magento (simplify this function so we can edit the user-end navigation menu more easily)
4. Spam email registration/subscription control
1. Up-sell & cross-sell: Product bundles, free gifts after specific amounts, automated discounts after specific amounts, flash sale, etc.
2. Optimization of order placement and payment process until loss of customers between "add in cart" and "payment completion" is below 30%
3. Website optimization (product description page layout, blog layout, and a more user-friendly page setup panel for quick bug fixes and such)
4. Multiple login options as Affiliate, B2B client and general user
5. Magento & ERP(API provided) inventory in sync to display different shipping fees per the designated countries
1. Synced Instagram photos in product description page
2. 1st image displayed in product description to offer video upload option
3. Automatic photo resizing upon upload (until we have no more issues with Google page insight)
4. Tagging (including but not excluding to product pages/blogs/website text for hashtag/tagging functions)
5. Statistics and analysis on product description page shares
1. Site search & results bug fixes
2. Multiple language/currency display (current payment method: PayPal)
3. Automated EDMs (follow-up email to customers by selected SKU, item restock notification, order shipped out notification, item still in cart notification, wish list summary notification)
4. Embedded payment option without redirecting customers to PayPal site
1. FB login option on mobile site
2. Search bar at FAQ page
3. Website membership points
4. Find your local shop option
5. Purchase as a gift option upon checking out so we can package as a gift or include a gift card
6. Categorized ratings on each product description page
7. Facebook Pixel installation
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Issues you are describing are related to your theme, nothing will resolve without rebuilding it and bringing it back into compliance with Magento Core. You need to strip out themes filters and install core magento. This issue is more common than one would think! Also, configurales are for products with three or more attributes like color, size, thickness for example. You are better off if you can keep away from configurables...
I'm US based.
Would you like to see some of my recent work portfolio?
If you want to create e-commerce website from scratch on Mean Stack or PHP. Feel Free to contact. This will be fast custom based and can handle large number of user base. Thanks