We need assistance finding drop shippers that are ethical and sustainable and want the location of the product manufacturing provided, NOT WHERE THEY ARE SHIPPED from where they are made. We do not want to sell nor promote products that are made in sweat shops and or destroying the environments.
We are looking for someone who is able to do some research and provide us with details about the companies... this is part of our platform that we don't buy products that are not ethically and sustainably made. So for example, USA products made with hemp would be great, hemp made products in general, women owned business and any business that is helping their community especially any in 3rd world countries. We like unique and women owned is perfect. Finding responsible companies that are helping the community and not harming our world is our goal and part of our selling platform. This is a huge focus so doing research and finding unique vendors prefer outside of Asia and in countries that do not support the abuse workers. This is what we believe in and is part of our platform.
After these are located then they will need to be added and categorized and set up in an attractive fashion. We are targeting women between the ages of mid 20's to 50 including shoes and accessories and any high selling items. Using graphic design to make the site attractive and user friendly.
Then advertising and marketing assistance to get things started as well as being available for trouble shooting if and when that occurs as that was one of our biggest complaints with the collective fab app as well.
1. Need to find ethical suppliers who drop ship
2. Assist in setting up on already created site on Shopify once suppliers are secured. We already have an account and domain that is paused and shopping cart set up.
3. Women's clothing and apparel
4. Suggestions on products and set up
5. Advertising guidance once up and going
6. Up and running by the end of 9/1/18
7. Ongoing support as needed
Set up social media:
10. China Market
11. India Market
12. Canada Market
13. OTHER SITES NEED SUGGESTIONS AND GUIDANCE
1. Shopify vs WordPress vs another platform to sell ethical/sustainable products. Are we limited if we use Shopify? We are wanting to sell unique ethically/sustainable products and don't want to be limited if it doesn't integrate with Shopify. How does that work exactly?
1. Unlimited design revisions
2. 3-6 months of free support and maintenance
3. Regular Updates
4. High quality navigation
5. On time delivery
Please detail out the questions you have and my husband and I will get back with you if we decide to utilize your services.
Anoush and Maggie
Maggie O.0% (0)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
have you already found someone for this? Would you be open to sourcing in China? If you are I can help you with sourcing ethical suppliers that are able to do drop shipping for you.
Let me know, thanks!
Maggie , please share your website link.Maggie O.17 Aug 2018
It's been paused until we find ethical suppliers who drop ship