Kind of development: New website from scratch
Description of every page/module: This is a fixed cost job project, any proposed bid that is above the stated fixed budget, no matter how many previously work done is there in a portfolio or experience of the developer, will not be considered. The following http://computing.cua.edu/support/common-software-list.cfm website is the the general design desired and this website http://www.italianwinemerchants.com/Wine-Price-s/58.htm is how I want the layout/presentation (not every element of this website is needed, I will tell you what to remove), however, in place of images (bottles of wines in the preceding website) I want a display of YouTube videos as in this website: https://www.youtube.com/user/algebratutorials?pbjreload=10
Description of requirements/features: * The website will have a service description page, contact form page for inquiry, and 'digital products'-files- list page(s) - the numbers of items to be displayed on a page will be specified (could be taking up to (2) pages);.
* When a visitor visits the site s/he should able to click on a video (which will redirect to YouTube and play)
* Add an item (file) to shopping cart and check out - "Buy" button;
* Once an item has been added to the shopping cart a visitor should be presented with the option to 'continue' (adding to more items to shopping cart) shopping (going back to the list of items) to add, remove items or simply proceed to checkout);
* Pay with with credit cards and processing payment via PayPal
* During payment, a buyer has two options for receiving the file(s)
1. Email - Will receive an email with a link to download the file will automatically download to the buyer's device after making payment.
2. Automatic download to buyer's device use during purchase - the file will automatically download to the buyer's device after making payment.
CMS and Admin requirements: * Should be able to delete/remove files, re-edit description, upload new files and videos that appear on the website;
* YouTube video uploading;
* Being able to edit description of items and pricing;
* Every time a purchase is made an email alert will be sent to the email address associated with the website. The email will contain time and date of purchase, the item purchase - quantity and price paid.
Payment methods: Credit Card, Paypal
Extra notes: I do not intent to make any payment over any other platform other than PPH, for no reason at all. Once you have completed the job I will not rate you until after 8 month or a year, the reason being that I once posted a job and after a week on being completed the website crashed. after contacting the developer the site was back up and running. It has been over 6 months and and it has now been over a month that the website is down. I am not going to agree with you to do maintenance for this website, you develop it and I expect it to run for at least a year without any problem. I do not want to be contacting a developer for technical support and pay extra every time.
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Can you add a 0 to your budget?
You are completely insane and these types of jobs are a disgrace to PPH, I am honestly baffled why they would allow people to post these jobs.
You're not only asking someone to complete the job for little to nothing, you're asking them to provide a guarantee on the site for a year. Do you realize devs have no control over WordPress updates and 3rd party plugin updates? Good gracious get it together and offer people reasonable deals or get off of PPH for good.