Description of requirements/features: I need a custom module for drupal 7 commerce kickstart 2.
1) The module adds 3 fields to line-items:
field_adj_price_amount – Admin Price Amount (decimal)
field_adj_price_type – Admin Price Type (can be either $ or %)
field_adj_weight – Physical weight field type (decimal, lbs)
2) If the administrator editing the list of line-items, he will see the "Adjust" button, which will link to inline-form for editing/saving these 3 values (prefill saved values please). The button and the form should work without page reloading (ajax only).
3) The module adds the rule with the "Calculate the Sell Price of a Product" event. It will either change the unit price (if $ is chosen), or make discount (if % is chosen). Only two fields will be used here - field_adj_price_amount and field_adj_price_type.
4) Display the summary text like "Discount: 20%", or "Discount: 50$", on the checkout pages, order history, and notification email. I think a view alter can do all those. Display also the weight amount if set in form.
Please provide your estimation (for hourly rate).
Sergey Z.0% (0)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
How are you?
Please clear me with following queries to proceed further:
* Where you want to use ajax to update line item? As per my understanding on product page we will have the ability to enter the line item values.
Waiting for your earliest and positive response!
ArunSergey Z.05 Apr 2017
* Yes, you're right
* Nope, on admin panel, just on the order view as administrator
Thanks for your questions.