+ 13 others have already sent a proposal.
Experience Level: Expert
Estimated project duration: 1 - 2 weeks
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POST HAS BEEN UPDATED 27/03/2015 WITH DEADLINE EXTENDED
We require a person to assemble our 12-page website into a user-friendly editable web-build programme such as Weebly, using components as supplied, so our non-technical team can make small copy amends when necessary. This will demand customisation of the program’s templates in order to meet with the designed templates supplied.
You will be provided with designed templates, logos, images and screen shots plus confirmed colour palette.
The following pages are required and each page will be unique in layout:
1. Home page
2. Product page 1
3. Product page 2
4. Product page 3
5. Product page 4
6. Screen shot page – (to be replicable for us in-house)
7. Software – solutions
8. Software – innovations
11. The Team
12. Case study– (to be replicable)
1. Design - will be finalised in 2nd April; however we expect to share design elements on 30th March to assist with incoming proposal and questions
2. Shortlist - we will contact our shortlist by end of play 30th March and would like to converse with the shortlisted people
3. Appointment - we expect to appoint the programmer by 1st April (if not before)
4. First drafts - if the appointed person can share with us first drafts by 8th April
5. Amends / tweaks - 8th / 9th April
6. Handover for launch on 10th April
Rate is maximum of £1,000 for the project
Annah T.0% (0)
28 Apr 2015
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
There are no clarification messages.