- Squarespace front end development.
- Pick up from agency we have let go who was not a technical Squarespace expert.
- Deliver in extremely short timelines.
- Work to very specific brief.
- Willing to work all hours to get the job done.
- Harry’s Shave https://www.harrys.com/en/gb is the reference point.
- If you are unable to replicate the functionality of this site, do not apply
- We have an excellent back end developer managing our overall e-commerce platform, so this is entirely the consumer messaging and UX of the front end
- Must be able to work with our back-end developer to ensure interaction between square space and AWS back end (this will be led by our developer)
- We have an in-house designer and copywriter so this is primarily a technical build, working with creatives and marketing to arrive at the right end product.
- Pick up on the current developed work
- Scope out any technical challenges in arriving at the desired functionality
- Agree with the management what can / cannot be done in the timeframe and what can technically be done but not in the timeframe
- Execute layer by layer, with sign off act each layer.
- Website needs to be live 29th October
- Work must start latest Monday am
- Certain sections can be de-prioritised and delivered later if agreed / needs be
- Future iterations can be scheduled and agreed in advance
Way of working:
- GMT time zone
- Hit agreed deadlines as many others working with you
- Microsoft Teams environment
- Deadline oriented i.e. working any hours required to get the job done
- Work directly with the Managing Director
Sean M.100% (1)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
I believe that your websites will be fully stacked on squarespace, including the payment methods as stripe?
I have a large scale of skills and resources that can spend time in different area of this project, including emailing NL, design, domains, UX, but as written we need to know quickly the list of functionalities, sitemap, content, and assets, to be able to work quickly on all diferent aspects in parallel with your backend developer.
Any communication channel fits for me.
I am afraid that your choice of front-end platform is not a good choice for this kind of custom solution. You need to have a Custom or Highly-Customizable platform to create the product wizard pages etc. Using Squarespace is also possible for an expert but this is just an added complexity unless you have good reason to use Squarespace. However, if your old agency has already done at least 35% work then this can be thought about to continue.
Let me know, if this is your final choice or are you open for suggestions/evaluation too.