+ 11 others have already sent a proposal.
Experience Level: Expert
I am looking for someone to develop and maintain a website dedicated
to my ideas/inventions.
1. The site will promote the ideas and inventions belonging to myself. These ideas
exist today in many formats (from single image scans off rough
drawings to multiple MS-Word documents). Initially it is accepted
some ideas will need converting to a more suitable format for
inclusion on the website - the conversion work is not considered part
of this project.
2. The site must be low maintenance once developed (site must allow
new ideas to be posted and automatically update to show these new ideas)
3. The site must be search engine friendly with tags attachable to ideas
4. The site must allow visitors to post comments on individual ideas
5. The site must allow room for ideas to be developed i.e. additional text
and images applied to existing ideas
6. Visitors should be able to subscribe to follow releases of new
ideas, updates to old ideas, addition of comments etc
7. Some ideas will be non-public domain and the site should allow
specific users to have access to non-public domain ideas
8. It is expected the site will be hosted on my current
webserver - certain constraints exist with space (max 40Gb) and bandwidth
9. It is important I know who exactly will be
doing the development, if you will use third party contractors I must be made aware
10. The site will be linked from my main site
11. It is expected the freelancer will develop and demonstrate the site on his/her own webspace before transferring all the code to my self to upload to my site
12. The target is for the site, with at least 80% of the initial
requirements met, to go live by no later than Sept 2009.
13. At a later stage and if enough traffic justifies it, adverts will
be added to the site to generate funding, the initial development must
not include anything which precludes that
Paul R.0% (0)
20 Jul 2012
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
There are no clarification messages.