Experience Level: Intermediate
The website is currently written in Ruby on Rails and already uses Facebook Login to create users, and that I need changes made to the site that include:
· Posting to Facebook walls on specified activity, I would like to make use of this and so would like this to do the following once a person has posted their property:
- Post on a person’s wall that they have just listed their home.
- Automatically post a link to their home on the Facebook fan page wall.
- Is it also possible to include the feature to invite/share with friends?
· Creating a mini-site that will function as a Facebook app with the following requirements:
- Requires the user to list their home first before looking for a swap.
- The application must feed in to the same database as the current website; so when a property is listed on the website it appears on the application and vice versa.
- The app must be a scaled down version of the website within Facebook.
Additional works that I am also looking to also get done:
· SEO to improve Google rankings for other key phrases.
· Addition of Google ads to start receiving some basic advertisement revenue.
· SSL Certificate issues need resolving.
· Creation of a Blog as well as a forum.
· Creation/Implementation of something to co-inside with the new cookie regulations.
Linton M.100% (19)
3 Aug 2018
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
There are no clarification messages.