We need help with whole package; hosting, design, build and potentially graphic design.
While we would commission any major changes or additions we want to be able to edit the website ourselves on a day-to-day basis – updating copy, adding links, adding new staff member bios etc.
We have a domain name but no web host yet.
As a new company our priority is to get an online presence quickly that can verify that we exist. We do want an amazing website but we can build it over time, as long as we get the right building blocks in place to do so.
The look and feel that we want:
Modern. Clear not clustered. Visual. Subtle animation/ micro-interactions to pull people through to next section. Big pictures to tell a coherent story of who we are and what we offer. Intuitive. Simple.
It’s needs to be professional but we don’t want it to be boring/bland – we want a bit of fun and personality without being hipstery or cheesy. The content will be written in a relatively informal tone.
As we want quite a visual website we would be keen to hear from people with graphic design/art skills that could create an infographic or two for the website and may be available in future when we're ready to commission brochures and business cards.
[A full overview of the website to scroll through with summary sections]
• Why we do what we do [click through to about us section]
• What we do [click through to further product details and case studies]
• Who we are – image of family tree with thumbnails [thumbnails click through to profiles]
• News, publications & events [click through to news, publications & events]
• Get in touch [click through to contact details]
• Join us [click through to recruitment]
• Why we do what we do
What we do
• Big picture of products and how they all fit together:
o Individual products
o Case studies
• The Team Tree [picture attached as example of type of thing we'd like]
• Individual profiles [links back to case studies] – micro-interactions would be good here
• Link to team profiles
• Overview on what it’s like to work here/ why work here
• Videos on what it’s like to work here [future need, not yet made]
• Contact details
News, events & publications
• [may not be ready to ‘go-live’ yet but need it set up and ready to go as soon we have content]
• Connect to our linked in page [not yet set up]
• Connect with us – sign up for newsletter, link to linked in [not yet set up], linked to twitter [not yet set up]
• Head office address
• Link to recruitment page
Description of requirements/features:
Single scroll through on the main page to signpost the whole site plus traditional links to sections along the top.
Micro-interaction with subtle animation – for products and people sections – this might not be possible now but we need it to have the capability to add it in the future.
Useable in mobile formats.
Analytics so that we can see how people are using it/ traffic.
“Work with us” link always present.
May want to embed social media feeds.
Potentially a graphic or two (team tree and product map) if possible but not necessary.
Websites we like: https://www.boldking.com/uk http://weareroyale.com/#/ http://whiteboard.is/ http://www.weareint.io/ https://www.intercom.io/
Who are we?
We are a new consultancy company set up in 2016. Our purpose is to work with public sector partners to create dynamic and forward thinking organisations that really deliver for people.
Our vision is to become the trusted partner of choice for these organisations to turn to when they need advice or support.
Out brand style:
Our brand personality - what it is like to work with us:
• Passionate (dynamic)
What will think people will use the site for:
• Checking that we exist and are legitimate
• Getting information about what we offer & checking our credibility
• Showcasing case studies (when we have some)
• Making a customer enquiry & signing up for newsletters
• Individuals will use it to apply for jobs (signpost how to contact rather than online system to apply through)
We can supply:
• Copy (not yet ready - will be by end of next week)
• Photos (not yet ready - will be by end of next week)
• Web domain
We would like the work complete as soon as possible; ideally mid December at the latest.
We have a domain but no host as yet so either we can look into that or we'd be open for the quote to include this.
We're open to suggestions so please do get in touch and tell us what you can offer!
Nicky W.100% (3)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
We believe that we can deliver fantastic work products and to know us better, we invite you to chat with us on Skype or probably a video tour to give some confidence in us.
Hoping to hear soon.
Thanks & regards
Are we able to discuss this project by phone?
-Can you share any reference site, so I could get an idea of design you are looking for?