An example of which would be the NSPCC, https://www.youtube.com/user/nspcc.
We would need to make it personalised to our company, highlighting the main points:
- The definitions of a child/children and the meaning of safeguarding
- Our policy statement and commitment.
- The fact that safeguarding is EVERYONES responsibility.
- All drivers must have a DBS (criminal record check)
- All gates should be closed behind drivers at all times.
- All drivers must wear ID badge and issued jacket.
- Drivers not permitted to allow unauthorised persons into their vehicle without consent.
- The use of camera mobile phones on school premises is prohibited.
- Speed limits of schools to be adhered to.
- Never make suggestive or inappropriate remarks to or about a child as it may be misinterpreted.
- Recipients of any complaint or accusation from a child, must listen without making or implying any judgement.
- Report any concerns to the designated safeguard leader as soon as possible and do not discuss with anyone not named within the company.
- Meal boxes should not be opened or tampered with.
- Drivers to avoid the use of site toilet facilities unless consent given.
- Drivers should not deviate from their instructed route of delivery.
These are the main areas I need covering but a full spec would be issued.
If you have examples of videos previously created, that would be a big help.
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Is this fixed or is this the day rate?
And do want live action shoot or animated
do you want an animated video or video shoot because the channel you have shared as reference contains both
Hello. It is not clear for me what actually you are looking for. So my questions are: 1) You have the footage ready and want editing and animations to be added or you want the footages to be produced and shots and the editing to be done also?
2) If production and shooting is the need, please advise for Location and Time, do you supply actors?
Thank you in advance!