We're looking for a photographer (preferably in the UK) who can take seven photos of a new product we plan to add to our store.
We'll send the product (bath pillow) to you, and hope for a one week turn around on the images.
The seven images we are looking for are:
1) Lifestyle - Model with closed eyes and a closed-mouth smile, lying in bath using Bath pillow. Angled diagonally downwards towards the pillow.
2) Close up of mesh material of bath pillow.
3) Bath pillow on it's own with white background and black shadow, no bathtub or model or bag.
4) Measurement shot (birds eye).
5) Back of Bath pillow showing all suction cups, with a small box showing a close up of one of the suction cups within the same image.
6) Back of bag showing company logo and the bag itself.
7) Bath pillow positioned in the bath full of water with no model. With presentation such as a candle and petal leaves perhaps?
This is a low budget listing as we are a startup, but intend to have more work at a higher pay in the future for the successful candidate.
Happy to answer any questions you may have.
Dan P.100% (2)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Is this the price for the hour or the whole job?
As my friend said, £50 won't even cover the cost of the model ... by a very long way. Then there's the photography on top. Please consider a major hike in your budget and let us know what you are realistically prepared to pay.
Can you confirm that this is £50 per hour? £50 total budget won't even cover the cost of a model, let alone photography and retouching....