Experience Level: Intermediate
1) What is the name of your company and how would you like it to be displayed? (e.g. slogan included?)
Victoria Seraphina. No slogan included. As it's quite a long name I'd like to see an option of it side by side and where Seraphina is below Victoria.
2) Do you have any colour preferences?
My colour palette is grey, white, black and pale pink (if possible I would like the lettering to be in grey or black).
3) Are there any styles, or themes that you would like us to bear in mind?
The company focuses on handmade, vintage style clothes so I would like something that fits this theme. I would like something that is elegant, fairly simple and professional.
4) Would you like to incorporate any imagery are you looking for a font based design?
I found some images of a sketch of a pair of old scissors and was originally thinking of possibly incorporating a set in the logo. However, I would also really like to see some simpler font based designs.
5) Do you have any other links or files for the company branding that you would like to share with us to ensure integration with other designed items?
Not at the moment, the logo will be my first step with the branding, once I have this I would like to then look into business cards and possibly a banner for social media etc…
6) Do you have any examples of logo styles that you like? Please send examples of other logos that you like as attachments. Googling logos is a good way to do this and helps us to capture your style.
I’ve attached some logos of other companies that I really like
7) What words would you use to describe your company?
Handmade, luxury, elegant, sophisticated
8) Anything else that you would like to add before we start?
Nope! If I’ve not explained anything well please feel free to come back to me.
Danni P.100% (179)
13 Jul 2018
Danni's other projects
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
There are no clarification messages.