We are currently looking for native Dutch translators to work on an exciting gaming project that will last from December 2016 until the middle or end of February 2017.
This is a full-time temporary in-house position in our office in Dublin, Ireland for a major client within the gaming industry.
If you match the candidate profile described below and you are motivated to take on this position, please apply!
• Previous translation experience from English into your native language (Dutch) is essential, preferably in the videogames and multimedia-entertainment fields.
• Very good English language skills
• Degree in localisation, translation or other language-related studies preferred.
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Office knowledge essential); very good command of Excel.
• You should enjoy playing videogames and be familiar with the localised terminology, as this will be a major part of your daily work.
• You must feel comfortable working in an international environment, being a flexible and committed team-player.
• Experience with CAT tools (Trados, etc.) desirable.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Mainly working on translation and proofreading of in-game content.
• You should be ready to meet the needs of stakeholders, and cooperate with other international teams and individuals, to maximise efficiency and synergy.
• Working around project-specific limitations in order to achieve a high quality translation that maintains or improves the user experience.
Interest in videogames is desirable, but not crucial.
Since this is a full-time in-house position, you will need to relocate to Dublin, Ireland to take on this role.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, we would be pleased to receive your application including your salary expectations.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Robert H.0% (0)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Hello, the transfer by plane and appartement will be paid by the company?Robert H.28 Nov 2016
Yes, we will pay for both flight and apartment (the details will be discussed with you when we proceed).
We would first require you to pass a short translation test so that we can judge that your skills are suitable for the role.
Robert HillClaudia W.29 Nov 2016
OK, do you send this text via email?