Description of every page/module: 1. One insurance All Pharmacies: Update database logic for those insurances that have can work with all Specialty Pharmacies. In the Insurance Pharmacies table provide a way to indicate that a particular plan can work with ALL pharmacies. Should be possible by uploading CSV.
2. Check Eligibility (Pop-up Web Form): For front-end demo purpose only. Add Check Eligibility link to the Specialty Pharmacy results box. (You can add that below the website link). When user clicks the link a pop-up form should be displayed with the following header: Check whether this Pharmacy can fill Prescription for patient. Enter Patient's Information. User can fill the following information: First Name, Last Name, Zip Code, DOB, Last four SSN, Insurance Plan, Plan ID.
3. Data Table Display for Pharmacies: Create a way for Pharmacies to login to view data. When Pharmacy logs in they will see the admin type dashboard: Total Medications, Total Pharmacies, Total Locations, Total Sales Reps. They should be able to click this and view the underlying tables: Pharmacies Medication, Pharmacies Contacts, Pharmacies Insurance, Pharmacies Location, 3 Sales Reps Tables. For Medication and Insurance they should see where they have access and where they don't. Action such as Hold, Confirm.
Description of requirements/features: Details
Yash S.99% (16)
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Are you in a rush or flexible on deadline?
We are analyzing your project requirements and would like to discuss the project in detail so that we both have the same level of understanding about the project and based on that give you with the best cost and time for this project.
Please open PMB for a brief discussion over the project.
Thanks & Regards,
Are you comfortable in working with an off-shore developer?
Hi There,Is your budget flexible?
Please share the URL of your existing website?
Please share existing site to study? also may we discuss in detail before we final ?
- Do you have any preference technology in your mind?
- Do you provide any content or images regarding your website?
- Do you provide theme or template?
- Do you have any reference website?
Just two questions:
1. What language/platform is the website built in? and
2. When is your deadline?
can i see any reference website ?