Description of requirements/features: Background info: We provide the iPhone app code you need to submit to App store.
It is essentialy a template that uses the mexp.xml file and the media.zip file as data source, in order to build an iPhone app. ( Both files are referenced in the code via server link. The XML file contains all text content for one language and the zip file contains all images (backgrounds, icons, thumbnails, etc.)
Completing App Store submission based on the code template.
Task includes changing the basic simple data inside the code - links and images (all the following provided by us) :
- changing all the server links in the code, from the provided subdomain to a new subdomain with new data source
- changing app name
- changing the main App Store icon (provided by us)
- changing the current Flurry and Google Analytics ID in the code to new ones (provided by us)
- changing the intro (splash screen) image (provided by us)
- no testing is necessary, we will do it ourselves
we will also provide developer access to our iTunes account and we will provide app description in iTunes
Please send your estimation of required time and price.
Vedran P.100% (191)
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
please share code and template details
Please confirm all the backend logic is already in place, and we need to simply update the urls as needed.
What is the app about?
Let me know you will provide the back-end and Web-Services or we have to do these with the applications.
to upload application we need the source ode and meta data. Please share same with us.
Query: did your application follows the apple compliance rules?