Most of the work is based on rendering the charts. The only dynamic action is when the drop-down date is changed and data is refreshed.
!!!!! ONLY FRONTEND WORK!. THERE IS NO BACKEND WORK AS PART OF THIS TASK.
What you will receive for the work:
1. The dashboard mockup (attached). It is a mockup so we expect you to deliver something cleaner and nicer.
2. The colour palette.
3. The JSON format that will be received by the service (you will have to mock up in the project)
4. The font to use
What we expect to receive:
Angular/cli 1.7.2 default application including in the main page the Dashboard page.
Responsive page from 320px to 1440px width. (WE WILL TEST IT IN ALL SIZES!!!)
A clean and polished page. Major attention in font sizes / colours / size relations between charts / etc.
The Dashboard will be created in a folder with five files.
- dashboard.component.ts for the dashboard component
- dashboard.model.ts for the data structure
- dashboard.comonent.scss for the dashboard styles
NOTE: If you want to create smaller components for simplicity or whatever you could do it in subfolders inside the Dashboard folder
How we are going to test it:
1. We download your project
2. npm install
3. ng serve
4. Tested in all different screen sizes
5. ng serve --aot
6. Tested in all different screen sizes
This is just one task from a major project. There are several RULES to follow to achieve a good integration with our project.
!!!! IMPORTANT RULES:
1. Angular/cli 1.7.2
2. Components, cards, etc. "@angular/material": "^5.2.4"
3. NO JQUERY accepted
4. NO Bootstrap accepted. Use media queries and flexbox
5. The chart library used must be free.
6. We expect the code to follow the best coding Angular 5 practices and performance standards.
7. 100% typescript
8. The model must use TypedJSON
Ask any question or doubt before sending a proposal, we will assume full acceptance of the rules after a proposal is sent.
Sebastian B.100% (7)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
I think that the fixed cost of this project is low as compared to the tasks in this project.
why Jquery and Bootstrap not acceepted, managing things without them will be a steep task in itself.
Thanks for sending me this project.