Kind of development: Customization of existing program
Description of requirements/functionality: Hello,
I am looking to have some work done for Web services.
Currently I am using GSoap (which functions under Apache) See it here: http://www.cs.fsu.edu/~engelen/soap.html
This is what I am working on - very similar:
and here as well:
The code has been completed - however - there are some changes desired to make it more robust
Would like the following:
- to be able to start it on different ports
- to have 2 log files : one for stederr, the other for stdout
- it to be able to run threads
- don't want it to go down (some kind of auto recovery)
- to be able to have some kind of monitoring for it (or suggest a tool)
- have it auto-adjust (or be able to change parameters) so it can run bettr under heavy loads
- to have a single command to start/stop the server
It is written in C - so - C/C++ would be needed for the project.
OS requirements: Linux
James H.0% (0)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
As fas as the technical requirements for: GSoap, Apache, C/C++ we have expertise in it and can provide you best solution.
However, to start up we need to see the existing system and make a work plan. please suggest how we can review that?
If you need we are available for interview.
I have been through your requirement, and would like to discuss more with you regarding same.
Could you please let me know the time convenient to you for further discussion? This would help me to provide you with exact quote and days required for the same.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.