Kind of development: Program is already under development, got scammed by developer, now searching for new one who can continue work. now its written on .NET, but have some serious performance issues which should be fixed. This will be a test task for new developer, please do not apply if you are not ready to take a test task.
Description of every module: The idea of this project is to create a software that could capture screenshots from computer desktop and upload them to a server of our choosing. The software itself should work very similar to https://app.prntscr.com - so basicly its a program that detects whenever “PrtSc” key is pressed and opens crop area utility which allows user to select screenable area, with additional options of:
Editing the screenable area:
- Allows to draw Arrows and Squares to point out specific areas of the screenshot
- Allows to use Pen tool and Marker tool for drawing and highlighting
- Allows to use Text area tool for writing
- Select the color of texts and pointers
Using the screenshot:
- Allows to upload the screenshot to server of our choosing(we will do the backend part on server)
- Copy the screenshot to clipboard for pasting in other programs, e.g photoshop
- Save the screenshot to local directory of choice
- Allows to share the screenshot on social media of our choosing
- Allows to upload all areas(arrows, texts) as separate layers
Description of requirements/functionality: - We need windows version at moment, but keeping in mind that linux and mac versions will be required as well. Linux can be emulated by using wine.
- Software should have a multilanguage support and locales should be stored outside of software, so they are easy to edit.
- Before starting work - developer must submit a working plan which includes used techs and detailed task list how this project goal will be accomplished.
- Source code must be developed under closed bitbucket repository with granted access from the beginning of project
OS requirements: Windows, Linux
Extra notes: Software should check for available updates from server side every couple of days, and update itself automatically if new version is found. Additionally there should be an option to force updates instantly for hot fix purposes.
Janis B.100% (58)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Can you let me know which platform specific do you want it to keep ?
ThanksJanis B.02 Nov 2016
Sorry, not sure if I understand this question. About development platform - i do not care. Resulted software should support win 32/64 and unix based systemsRaj S.02 Nov 2016
Sorry for the confusion , above i meant to say
do you want it to be specific to windows only or want it to be linux / unix specific ?
Looking forward for your response for above..