ApTap is a cutting-edge Fintech startup from Imperial College Enterprise Lab. ApTap empowers people to optimize and control their subscriptions and bills in order to change the way the current industry operates. We envision a future where technology is integrated to more naturally benefit the people. ApTap is an all-encompassing bill and subscription tool that enhances your management experience and enables you to be one step ahead of you finances, by providing instant access and control over a world of services, with just a tap.
WHAT WE’RE AFTER:
We are currently searching for highly-motivated and adaptable full-stack developers, to join our vibrant team and help us revolutionize the billing and subscription industry. Creativity and capacity to learn are of utmost importance to us, as we look for the best minds in technology to innovate, build and challenge the status quo for the benefit of our users. You’ll play a vital role in developing strategies and concepts, and finally implementing these developments into the core product. We require individuals that are unphased by daunting challenges and are motivated by our passion and vision to employ technology to help our users.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Getting familiar with the current product code, understanding the code and process of development from outsourced work and realizing the problems encountered
• You'll play a key role in completing the remaining build of the app – be ready to get dive straight into coding both the back-end and front-end
• Brainstorming ideas to improve the efficiency of the back-end and current technologies being employed
• Brainstorming ideas of how our current technology can be used to create new features and ideas about new features that could be implemented
• Brainstorming solutions to current technical problems with the app back-end; furthermore, testing these solutions rigorously
• Adding to a growing brand-new library of API’s thats creating the first platform to connect customers and services that gives ease of functionality like never before.
• Implementation of ideas/features; this involves developing strategic plans and setting timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all technical, web and mobile services
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience of making apps for iOS and coding with Swift
- Confident using SQL databases and REST APIs (highly adept with understanding and writing new API’s)
- Ability to read and understand other developers code, understand current technological architecture, design new architecture and finally implement it
- Security: encryption knowledge (minimum 128-bit encryption), JWT.io, Passport.js, end to end authentication (i.e. tokens)
- AWS: Familiar with Amazon Web Services and be able deploy software through it
- Experience with product development; including but not limited to analysing the right type of solution to implement and tracking how the software is used to generate insightful technical and user metrics.
- Must be able to represent the company confidently, strive to deliver best tech giving value to customers, strong leadership and team-working skills and a passion and desire to innovate.
- Previous experience/involvement with a banking or financial app
- Experience with an app/company that has gone through FCA compliance
- UI/UX design experience
- Experience coding for Android apps
Interested in what we have to offer? Not sure if you meet all requirements? Want to get involved in something more challenging; on the fore-front of tech? PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH! We would love to hear from you and discuss
Isa I.0% (0)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
What you done so far?
Is the project in phases?Isa I.22 May 2018
The MVP is currently under development, the rest of the improvements and feature add ons have been broken down into multiple phases.Tega U.22 May 2018
Can you upload the next phase requirement document on the job description for download?