Experience Level: Intermediate
Role: Freelance QA Tester
Job Type : 40 hours per week
Duration: 3 months
Fees : Applicable, paid monthly
Job Description :
- Needs to have strong experience with web based front end and back end testing.
- Needs to have basic SQL skills and general analytical skills to manipulate and test with different kinds of data.
- Should have attention to detail and identify valuable functional defects as well as the low priority defects.
- Quick learner and fairly independent, should not depend on developers everytime to understand the application.
- Should have business analyst skills as well and not just a QA person, should think and come up with defects based on the business of the application.
- Should not be dependent on test cases only for finding defects.
- Excellent in English communication skills, will need to directly talk to clients and other developers.
- Should quickly understand written and verbal use cases and test the application accordingly. There should not be huge dependency on pre-written documentation only.
- Will need to work with US clients and few overlapping US morning hours (India evening hours) few days in a week if required.
- Candidate has to work from home and complete testing , and attend daily meetings over Skype and phone calls.
- Candidate can spread the 40 hours per week at his/her discretion across the 7 days in a week, however should be open to weekend meetings and discussions if required.
- Candidate should be available for face to face meeting in Bangalore if required for important design meetings. Travel and accommodation charges will be re-imbursed for outstation candidates,
Supriya B.0% (0)
24 Sep 2018
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
There are no clarification messages.