Experience Level: Intermediate
We have a very interesting financial trading project, written in Chipmunk Basic (OSX) that is running behind & in need of some assistance.
* Moderate to advanced Chipmunk Basic (ideally on Mac OSX - but other platforms should be fine)
* Basic understanding of UNIXTIME would be helpful ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_time )
* knowledge of financial derivatives, program trading, algorithms etc helpful, but not essential
* Working with Chipmunk random databases, record structures etc a distinct advantage
* Working with multi field input text files (format is fixed & well defined)
* Working with some maths (nothing to hard, lot of examples provided)
* Lots of attention to detail required, i.E. writing test routines, verifying the logic is operating as expected etc.
We're based in London, UK but the work is 100% remote.
We're estimating 2-4 weeks work, though this is open to review once you have had a chance to scope the remaining work.
There is a possibility of ongoing work if of interest.
Radha S.0% (0)
20 Sep 2018
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
There are no clarification messages.