There are 225 short posts which I will need to be created on the new website.
Posts are definitely not that long, see an example
Basically I need a Fiverr guy who's familiar with BASIC wordpress usage, who should:
- Access the CMS with the credentials I will provide
- Add a New post
- Set the title found in the source post, as the Title of the new Post on Wordpress
- copy / paste the text found in the body of the post source, recognisable as into the P and /P tags
- edit images paths so that they become from relative to absolute by adding the domain:
this is necessary for me as the staging environment is on ANOTHER domain, so in order to display images I need absolute image paths to the source site
- Keep Headings if any in source, and links to other posts/media assets, all with ABSOLUTE paths in case
- Discard/leave the category, the Feat. Images and tags empty :)
- Save the Post as Draft, and proceed with the next one
Should any exception arise, I need him/her to ask on how to handle and proceed.
Thanks for considering this (although easy) task!
Waiting for your quotation and ETD
Marco F.100% (19)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
would you accept me making a script to convert the mysql details to work with wordpress?Marco F.31 Oct 2018
hey thanks for your message
Unfortunately I have no access to the source site, which once the new one is ready will be destroyed and moved to another hosting.
No scripts allowed, then :(