I would like a shortlist of candidates - all extremely suitable for the role.
Then interviews arranged (there will be a telephone interview and 2 face to face)
The offer of employment etc - we can handle in house.
Would you forward some different ways of working with associated costs
Helen J.100% (1)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Hello Helen, thank you for the invitation to assist with recruiting an Assistant Project Manager for your company, to be based in Sunderland. In order for me to provide you with an accurate proposal, I would like to clarify the following:
1. will you provide the job description and person specification for this post? does your company accept applications via CV or do you use application forms?
2. how many applicants are you looking to shortlist? do you need assistance with the initial telephone interviews, or preparing questions for the face-to-face interviews, or will these be handled in-house?
3. I would propose using LinkedIn and similar portals to identify candidates. Regarding the use of online job portals, does your company already hold accounts with some of the major portals (e.g. Monster)?
Thanks in advance for your reply and looking forward to working with you on this project. Kind regards, Cecile ScarosHelen J.04 Nov 2016
- Yes we will have a written job specification but i would like to talk over the role too. To ensure complete understanding
- I would like a short list of between 4 and 5 candidates - which have been telephone interviewed and suitable for the role
- So as above - would like for you to do a screening telephone interview prior to conducting interviews with the short list of candidate - so the list of candidates is the best it can be
- We dont hold accounts with any portals - i would look for you to advertise the jobs
Cecile S.04 Nov 2016
Hi Helen, thanks for the prompt reply, all noted. I agree it's better to discuss the role (and what you expect from the successful candidate) over the phone. Noted you'd like me to carry out the initial telephone interviews. Could I possibly get back to you by close of play tomorrow with a fee estimate? Kind regards, Cecile