Key Responsibilities Include:
- Daily posting to social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram using a content calendar and promotion schedule provided
- Weekly input of content provided into MailChimp for newsletter
- Write 2-3 blogs per month, around 500-600 words each, based on topics, titles, and keywords provided
- Manage our Marketing & Sales Intranet System filing incoming graphics, blogs, posts, etc
- Write ad copy for our graphic design team to turn into online ads and social media ads
- Assist in the creation of sales and marketing materials
- Write marketing and sales emails using templates and examples provided
This position, right now, is for one of our brands. With three under our umbrella, there's opportunity for the right person to take over the other two as well. We'd like to try the right candidate out for 30-60 days before bringing anyone on to work with the other brands.
Please complete the pre-interview questions. Additionally, provide any links to social media accounts you manage, blogs you've written, basically anything that shows your abilities.
Robert C.100% (15)
Robert's other projects
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
What is the time frame that your $450 budget covers (pertaining to all of the responsibilities listed on your description) One week? One month?
Thanks for clarifying! I'd love to submit a proposal upon learning a bit more about your requirements.
Cheers, AshleyRobert C.22 Feb 2019
This position will be on-going throughout the course of the month. We don't want someone to just write the posts for each day and be done with it. We're looking for someone to become a member of our team. In terms of hours, we don't expect more than 8-10 hours per week. It's a small budget, I know, but we're hopeful to increase it over time as the business continues to grow. I hope this helps. Thank you!