Here is a bit more about our current situation and more urgent requirements
Moving existing customers to new sales platform (Auction platform; subdomain on website)
- An important sales channel has recently been disrupted, forced to move to new platform
- Target existing customers (list of 500)
- Target new audiences based on customer profiles/personas
- Next auction end of beginning November, will then continue with monthly auctions
Moving offices to central London location
- Optimise online presence/branding, google location etc.
- First page on Google for certain keyword searches
- Target investor audience (as opposed to collectors) & provide related services
- Create high quality, SEO-driven content on website and social media platforms (mainly FB, LinkedIn)
- Set up compelling landing pages
- Linking, mentions, influencer marketing, etc.
We would like to focus on creating long-term assets rather than PPC or ads, apart from perhaps in the short term where this may be necessary to get the ball rolling, especially for the next auction.
Please note that this is not a one-off project, but would like you to get a deeper understanding of our business and customer profiles, so that you can continue to create well-performing and high-quality content and campaigns for us going forward. For this reason, we believe it will help if you have any of the following
- Experience marketing luxury goods
- Experience marketing financial or investment products
- Interest in history
We may take on several marketing experts with different background (for example: inbound marketing strategist, SEO/content creator, social media expert, etc.) so please contact us if you can add value to us.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Yes, I can surely provide you the 100% unique and Copyscape checked the content for your business website, but Before moving forward I have few queries, Please let me know:-
• Share your Website URL?
• Do you have keywords to use in content?