- SEO intensive posts.
- Perfect English, we are dealing with highly educated audience
- Using relevant hashtags both provided (#socinnov, #socent, #socialimpact, #socimp #socialfinance) or to be found, not automatically but really thinking about which ones are the most relevant
- For each general content piece or article (like this one: http://www.socialinnovationacademy.eu/portugal-social-innovation/) we need to create 3 scheduled posts: one for Twitter, one for FB and one for LinkedIn. They should happen on three consecutive days: the first one (Twitter) on the day of the publication (obviously later in time than it goes liv on WP), the second one (FB) one day after and the third one (LinkedIn) 2 days after, respectively.
- Where we have the 8-point-based articles (like this one: http://www.socialinnovationacademy.eu/8-inspiring-examples-digital-social-innovations/) we need to please cut the information into 8 separate posts on Twitter, each posts concerning one featured initiative (they can go live daily, so 1/8 day 1, 2/8 on day 2, 3/8 on day 3 etc. until 8/8, then FB post about the full thing on day 9 and LinkedIn post about the full thing on day 10)
- The posts should address the right people or organisations by using "@" (both the ones featured and the ones who were the authors / interviewees), using the right links
- The posts should always be accompanied by some graphics, ideally the photos used in the articles themselves, if you need more, some more generic CREDIT-FREE only graphics could be used as well. See our current Twitter for how we do it, a bit more serious approach would be even better.
- All posts should link back to our website (the permalink are already visible i Wordpress) by using bit.ly
- We publish on all days of the week, different times of the day etc. A crazy mix as we have a global audience.
- The planning overview should be also presented in a simple Excel (attached)
- See our current Twitter, LinkedIn and FB presence to get an idea of our style (though we want to make things better than they are now, so improvements will be needed!)
Once selected, we will give you access to our Wordpress to see the articles, permalinks, photos and their future publication dates.
Price is EUR 1 / correctly written and scheduled post in Hootsuite. The first job is for EUR 100 (=100 finalised Hootsuite posts) and we will be happy to provide much more work in the coming weeks and months if you prove to meet our expectations.
As a sample, please send us 1 sample of how you would write a Twitter post for e.g. this article: http://www.socialinnovationacademy.eu/european-social-innovation-competition-supporting-new-innovators-ideas/
Dariusz S.100% (12)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Thank you so much for reviewing my bid.
I am looking forward for a long-term professional association with your Academy in the role of senior content creator.
I am always open to negotiate my terms if you think you need to see my original written posts against my offering.Have some free time to discuss today ? If so,pls give me a shout in the WorkStream.
Thanks & regards.