We are a language tuition provider offering face-to-face and online classes to adults, children and businesses. In September 2018 we are launching an online division aimed at exam level language students. This new platform will provide users with a seamless service where they can book, pay and learn.
Our brand values:
Our brand values are really important to us. As a company we are professional, engaging, personable, responsive and attentive to detail. The service we provide to our customers is what drives us and must be for you too!
We are looking for a freelance Digital Marketing and Admin Assistant who will manage general marketing activity for both businesses, including:
• Managing our social media channels [Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn]
• Creating and uploading Youtube content [monthly]
• Designing infographics
• Writing blogs [weekly]
• Designing newsletters [fortnightly]
• Being involved in some administration and sales tasks if necessary [you will be paid extra for this]
Essential skills and qualifications:
• Knowledge of social media, blogging and marketing channels [Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Hootsuite, Mailchimp etc.]
• Competent in IT and administrative skills including Google apps, Adobe, Office and Dropbox
• Graphic design skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Dynamic and forward-thinking
• Creative and innovative
• Capable multi-tasker who can work independently and manage their own timetable efficiently
Desirable skills and qualifications:
• Knowledge of Wordpress, Agile CRM and Trello
• An interest in education and knowledge of European languages
• Working from home!
• Ability to set your own hours
• Freedom to create and manage your own campaigns
• Opportunity to be involved with a new division of the business in an exciting sector
Pay: Initial £350/month with extra hours available as workload increases
Period: Initial 3-month trial period, leading to steady work thereafter
Start date: August 2018 [flexible]
Dhruva R.100% (27)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
I'd love to know - how many hours a month is expected for this role and, if varying, would you consider an hourly rate instead?
GregDhruva R.10 Aug 2018
Thanks for the question. The hours would be approx 30 per month. I've been managing the social media and also have been doing the other tasks albeit intermittently so have estimated this ongoing project according to how long it's taken me. Hope that helps!
DrewGreg K.10 Aug 2018
Thanks for your swift reply! That's perfect - thankyou.