We are currently in the process of reaching out to law firms in order to get them placements on mainstream websites such as entrepreneur.com, business.com, Adweek.com etc.
I have around 50 prospects replying to these emails every day but I don't have the time to respond to each of these emails myself.
That is why I'm interested in hiring someone who is experienced in email management and outreach.
Basically, your task will be to reply to prospects were interested in our services in a very professional and upbeat manner.
Your goal is to give them information regarding our services and schedule appointments for me so I can give them a call.
Your other goal is to email people who have already replied to our messages after 5 days, if you don't receive a response to your last email.
– Excellent command over written English
– above average knowledge of Seo and online marketing
– above average knowledge of email marketing
– ability to respond and communicate in a positive, lively and professional manner (I appreciate you using Smileys in order to convey messages in a friendly manner but please don't go overboard with it)
– long-term commitment to this job
– Good time management and appointment setting skills
– ability to work without any management on my part
If you are the right person for this job, please tell me exactly how relevant your experience is and how much you would charge me per hour.
I would require at least 4 hours per day from you.
If I see good results from your side, I will probably hire you full-time if you are okay with it.
Thanks and happy bidding :)
Yasir K.100% (89)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Interested but why are you paying in usd?
I have Professional Services B2B marketing and engagement experience Yasir but I'm confused that you feel that smileys etc. are appropriate form of communication to lawyers..?