Experience Level: Expert
Apr 19, 2019, 3:00 PM (2 days ago)
Sapakengke is a market platform where clients post their goods and services on auction type just like eBay, Gumtree, Shopyf to mention but a few and people place bids so that whoever comes with the highest bid wins. Basically buying and selling of goods and services online.
This is a new concept and therefore needs to be researched.
- who is our target market
- is there a market for this type of business
- how to create our own unique brand
- who are our competitors
- how are our competitors doing it
- how could we do it better
- what challenges do our competitors face
- what is the gov legislation
- is there any gov policy
regarding this kind of business.
- are there any gov. red tapes
- do we need to register a company
- do we need an office
- how do we get paid
- how about taxes
- how do we get customers
- how do we advert
- how do we get noticed
- how are the goods going to be delivered
- who is going to do our deliveries
I.e could we identify a reputable courier company in the region to work with or be an affiliate.
- what about returns
- can we run a pilot scheme for free service for 1 month and how much is this going to cost
- what software do we need
- how can we protect our product
- is there any training one must undertake in order to run this kind of business
- introduction to a mentor or a motivational speaker for this type of business and the costs involved
--create our very own unique Facebook page
-- Also identify someone who can design and implement a mobile app for our product at a reasonable price but professionally Excecuted.
Godfrey M.100% (8)
2 Sep 2019
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
There are no clarification messages.