I need to file annual return for 2013 and 2014

  • Posted:
  • Proposals: 0
  • Remote
  • #688166
  • Expired
  • 0


Experience Level: Intermediate
Hi Shahid,

I urgently need a cheap registered auditor who can file for annual returns for me. I would also be doing a change of director names.

Could you please contact me via email and tel.?

It is urgent.

Kind regards,
Chika Ilogu
Tel.: +49 174 989 0 500
Email: ce_j1@yahoo.com

New Proposal

Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.

Sign up

Clarification Board Ask a Question

    There are no clarification messages.