Help with Submitting amended CT600

  • Posted:
  • Proposals: 0
  • Remote
  • #694177
  • Expired
  • 0


Experience Level: Intermediate
I'm Director and sole employee of a small company with a turnover of approx. £40,000.

I need an agent to help in the submission of an amended CT600 return because I failed to allocate corporation tax due (2013-2014) on a director's loan from losses brought forward, The liability is £722.

The reason I want to use an agent is because the business is growing and I'm spending more and more time dealing with these matters.

New Proposal

Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.

Sign up

Clarification Board Ask a Question

    There are no clarification messages.