I need UK Immigration advice

  • Posted:
  • Proposals: 1
  • Remote
  • #659264
  • Expired
Chris A. has already sent a proposal.
  • 0


Experience Level: Intermediate
I need to find someone to assist. My partner is German (I am British). We have:

German birth certificate copy
Expired German passport (no valid one any more - expired about 6-7 years ago )
5 years of council tax bills
?8 years of insurance policy here in the UK
Photo ID card

He has been in the UK since before we met ten years ago and has not been home in that time, nor left the country except for a couple of holidays over 8 years ago (which are recorded in his passport).

I need advice on

1. Whether he can apply for BRITISH citizenship? As an EU national he wants to adopt British passport etc instead of getting a new German one.

2. What steps he must take - the government website is far from clear!

3. whether he needs to take the tests

4. whether he has all the necessary paperwork.

Is this something you can assist with?

New Proposal

Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.

Sign up

Clarification Board Ask a Question

    There are no clarification messages.