1. Form a simple 2/3 page website with a domain address we already own.
2. This will involve putting up the latest version of Wordpress onto some webspace we have secured for this purpose
3. The Learndash LMS Wordpress plugin we also own then needs to be inserted into Wordpress and activated.
4. Then two add-ons for Learndash need to be installed.
5. We then need access to Learndash to be controlled by seting up both an Admin and multiple users password facility.
6. The functionality of Learndash then needs to be checked before handover to us.
LMS = Learning Management System.
That completes the present project. So please just quote for the above right now. However, there is likely to be a second project which will involve developing the website around the plugin and loading up Learndash from Articulate authoring using “Tin Can”. We may also need technical assistance in utilizing and customising the Elearning facilities we are developing.
Robin C.100% (6)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Robin, please share lms link for quick review.
Couple of questions, so have any chance to discuss with you in details ? Recently just complete site in learndash, so sure I'll do this project successfully with you.
I look forward to your response.