Experience Level: Expert
We are a style culture blog running on Wordpress. We need to have out blog re-skinned immediately, with a deadline of Monday September 17.
CURRENT SITE: www.mavericksandheroes.com
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Please refer “List Of Changes” for specifics the tasks that need to be done.
- Please refer to these sites of examples of the direction and feel that we are going for.
Blog : http://thewindow.barneys.com/
LIST OF CHANGES TO BE MADE
2) The "About" & "Contact" pages currently look like blog posts we want static pages
3) We need a "Subscribe" button placed prominently somewhere on the page or be a "persistent but collapsible pop-up" box - like the "Join The Party" box on www.nastygal.com (we have Mailchimp info for this)
4) Change the font of "Home" and "About" to something that flows with the rest of the design and remove the dot that separates them. Might also add the additional categories in this area as well.
5) The social media share buttons at the bottom of each post need to change from color to black and white - to match the overall color scheme of the blog and need to be slightly larger. (for example, these look good: http://www.onextrapixel.com/2012/02/28/freebies-black-white-minimal-social-icons-pack/)
6) Would like to incorporate Twitter Feed on the landing page.
7) Would also like to create a "Latest Posts" area in between the scrolling header area and the archived area underneath.
8) Make the navigation arrows on the scrolling areas easier to see - they don't have to be ON the header photos.
9) When you hover over the header photos, clickable text appears. A better font is needed and have it be spaced/justified in a more aesthetically pleasing way. (exp: www.trendland.com)
10) Like to update the background to a more neutral color.
11) Would like to remove the shadow over the images on the post thumbnails.
Khiaecia K.0% (0)
19 Sep 2012
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
There are no clarification messages.