Design details: Pitch Document Brief:
We need a pitch document that represents us as a company. At Catsnake (www.catsnake.com) we take great pride in the fact that our work is a very high standard and we want to continuously raise the level of our own game year on year. We need a pitch document that represents that.
It’s vitally important that you go to our website and watch all our films (it won’t take you very long) to get a sense of the type of work we produce. Our work is professional (but not too corporate), smart, simple, clean, creative and effective – the pitch document should represent that. The most important films to watch are:
Another important place to see the type of design we like is our website. It’s simple and uncluttered. www.catsnake.com
If you send me a message I can send you an example of the current pitch document we use.
You'll see that they are very picture heavy, so we need to retain that in the next version of the pitch document. Pictures are very important for clients to get a sense of what the film (or project) might look (or feel) like. Obviously we will find the pictures for each individual pitch, so just put placeholders in for now when you send us your mock ups.
There needs to be room for text. We are trying to limit the amount that we write to less than 500 words, but please don’t place any limit in the document as we want the freedom to write whatever we want.
The document should include the following (and we need the flexibility to include or remove any of these per pitch:
- Front Cover
- Contents Page
- The Brief
- Creative Option A
- Creative Option B
- The Rationale
- Catsnake (see pitch document for details)
- Thank you and contact details (see pitch document for details).
Target audience: Clients
Ideas for the visual style: professional (but not too corporate), smart, simple, clean, creative and effective
Things to avoid: Cliche's
Urls to draw inspiration from: Simple web 2.0 designs.
Where the design will be used: the final document (when ready to be sent to the client) needs to be a pdf that can be emailed. If the size of the pdf is too large we are happy to use file transfer, but just be aware that the end goal is to save the document as a pdf and send to the client.
Extra notes: I would like multiple revisions until I am happy.
Here are the technical specifications:
- Headers should be in 'Noto Sans JP Black’ font (please find link here to download: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1nym3npcfq5lt6o/AAAPAaSGWbkO5h7zUvSucprza?dl=0).
- Fonts should match our website. See below:
Open Sans for the menu: https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Open+Sans
Noto Sans for the headers: https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Noto+Sans
Oxygen for body text: https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Oxygen
We also use Oswald for the overlay text on the videos page: https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Oswald
- Currently our pitch documents are Portrait, but we’re thinking of moving to landscape. For this brief feel free to explore either or both.
- We are currently designing in Microsoft Word. Ideally we would like to move to InDesign or Photoshop. The document MUST be able to be created by anyone in the office. We’re keen to make it as assessable as possible, so that we can shift the responsibility within the office to whoever is available at the time. I’m sure this isn’t possible, but a perfect scenario would be a template for Word, Photoshop and InDesign so that whoever is creating the document can decide on their application of choice before they start. Let me know what is/isn't possible.
- When approved we will require an easy step-by-step guide on how to navigate through the document.
Edward D.98% (8)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Are you still looking for creative assistance? or have you found someone to help now.
Can I see your sample pitch document?Edward D.05 Apr 2017
Yes but message me directly as I can't make the pitch doc public.
Hi Edward, I would love to bid on your job, but I wanted to check about deadlines as I'm away next week. Would you be happy for work to start after Easter?
If you are, please could you send me your example document as mentioned in the job spec.
KatherineEdward D.05 Apr 2017
Can you message me directly please? Thanks.Katherine M.05 Apr 2017
Hi Edward, I don't think PPH allows me to do that as you are a buyer, but you should hopefully be able to send a direct message to me?
If anyone knows a way for me to DM a buyer please do let me know!
A pitch document is only as capable of producing results as the presentation skills, case studies, bid writing skills behind it. Have you considered this as part of a whole package?Edward D.05 Apr 2017
I don't understand your question.Francis E.05 Apr 2017
I didn't understand your shiney pitch document approach to cust. acq.