- The attached storyboard gives a wireframe of what we had in mind. However preference will be given to freelancers who can interpret our basic concept and add their own bit of creative ‘wow’.
- Total animation duration: approximately 1 minute 30 seconds.
- We will give you static AI vector files of the app mockup, and we will give you a web version of our beta app so you can play around with it and understand how the app is intended to behave.
- Please note the beta version of our app (video clip below) is lacking final little motion ‘pops’ that would really make it look amazing. We would like you to use a bit of artistic flair in your animation of the in-app shots so that the app gameplay looks engaging and modern. Nothing substantial, just little things like: soft transitions; subtle expand/contract effects; colour change effects; animated show/hide effects.
- Video clip of our beta app: https://youtu.be/ZzyxY3x069Y
- Wireframe storyboard attached.
- The successful bidder will also get AI vector files and full access to the beta app.
- As well as the video output we would like the freelancer to provide source files in whatever software they have used (e.g. Adobe Animate).
This app has the potential to really gain a lot of traction, and we’re looking for a professional animation. The ideal freelancer will have had experience doing this sort of thing before, and will be not only technical but also have an eye for detail and artistic flair.
Examples of video styles we like:
Deliverables required from freelancer:
1. Animated video for HD web (suggested format mp4)
2. Source files of your animation (e.g. Adobe Animator file or whatever software you use).
17 December. We will be quick getting back to you with any comments on your progress.
Any questions please do feel free to ask,
Oliver S.100% (44)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Hi. I have just seen your project, it looks right up my street. Has it been awarded to anyone, as I see the deadline for project completion was 2 days ago? Thanks CandyAndGrim
it this project still open?