Industry: Art and Design
Design details: Royal College of Art Master’s art student looking for a 3D MODELLER to model a simplified 3D model of the Union Building in Pretoria, South Africa, working from digital blue prints and photographs, for 3D printing.
- Digital blue prints
- Google maps earth view:
- The length of the building will be less than 140mm (exact size TBD).
- The model needs to be made in proportion at a 1:1 ratio.
- The building is symmetrical so can be mirrored.
- The model will be printed in 3D and needs to be water-tight to ensure it prints correctly.
- Freestanding features can be a minimum of 1mm thick. There are no size constraints on surface detail.
- The columns must be in relief rather than freestanding.
- The garden around it will also need to be included. The artist will provide a stylised sketch for this and measurements.
- An STL or an OBJ file.
- By: MONDAY 24th APRIL.
Looking for competitive rates.
Target audience: 3D Modellers
Ideas for the visual style: Think UK House of Parliament snow globe in more detail
Amy C.0% (0)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Apologies Amy, I must have got the wrong idea, best of luck with your project.
I would have thought you would need to create this yourself if you are doing a degree!Amy C.10 Apr 2017
Paul, my degree is not in 3D modelling. I am a conceptual Fine Artist. This is one element of an artwork. My college suggested this site.
can i see the exact Blue Print so i will get Better idea
Amy C.10 Apr 2017
Please send me examples of your work before I do that. Thanks, Amy