Firstly, you will need to log into the website's backend with the user we have setup. We have adjusted the role so you are able to add/edit/delete products on the Woocommere installation.
It is important that you know as this is a gadget recycling company, the prices we are setting are the prices WE would like to pay the client for their gadget.
Ideally we want someone who is bright and isn't afraid to ask questions if need be:
1) Interpret a list of products from the Excel sheet for example a Galaxy S3 phone. (COMPULSARY)
2) You would then visit our rival website and use their pricing as a basing (we will provide you a formula to use in terms of pricing structure). Each product will usually have 3 attributes (Condition, Network Lock and Memory Size). You will then create CONFIGURABLE PRODUCTS (variations) based on these these attributes and the pricing formula. (COMPULSARY)
So an example once again:
Galaxy S6, Like New, 16GB, Unlocked (this is one variation)
Galaxy S6, Like New, 16GB, Network Locked (this is one variation)
(there is always 5 conditions, there is always 2 options for a network lock and the memory size varies depending on the phone - in some cases it can be possible that there won't be a network lock attribute).
3) You would need to fill in the Meta Title, Meta Description and Meta Keyword sections in the backend for each product (you can use our existing products as a base for these values) - (COMPULSARY)
4) You would then have to either find a suitable photo of the product online using Google search image size has to be 600x450 and have a white background - a stock photo. If a suitable sized photo cannot be found then a larger image would need to be cropped/resized and uploaded for each product (one product - one image) You do not need an image for each variation. (OPTIONAL)
5) Create product categories based on products that do not have a product category, we only have Mobile -> Sell iPhone. So since a Samsung Galaxy does not fit this menu you would need to create another product category (fill in Meta Title, Meta Description and Keyword) again using another product category as a base and assign products to the new category (OPTIONAL)
I have marked each point as Compulsary or Optional. Ideally if you can do it all that would be great. If the job is done to an exceptional manner it is likely we can deal on a very regular basis to maintain and add products to the website.
I have uploaded a list of products to show you what needs to be entered (34 Products, 6 Product Categories).
P.S. picking up memory variations will be easy from the rival website (I will show you the ropes if need be!)
Any questions please feel free to ask!
Aasim B.100% (17)
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
what is your deadline please?Aasim B.21 Aug 2016
I don't really have one but prefer someone who can do things fast and promptly.Purvi P.21 Aug 2016
I would like to do this job for you. Can we discuss further? Do you want me to do sample work for you?