Legal advise for appealed civil case

  • Posted:
  • Proposals: 0
  • Remote
  • #632
  • Archived
  • 0


Experience Level: Intermediate
I've sued my former employer in Magistrate Court for earned vacation pay and won. He is appealing the case to Superior Court and I feel I should retain an attorney to represent me. Are there lawyers that will take the case for free in hopes of winning and recovering their fees from the employer? It seems there would be lawyers willing to do this for cases being appealed. The case can be won and should be won fairly easily by an attorney. After all, I won it without an attorney!

New Proposal

Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.

Sign up

Clarification Board Ask a Question

    There are no clarification messages.