• Posted:
  • Proposals: 3
  • Remote
  • #5075
  • Expired
Stacey B.Ian S.Copho R. have already sent a proposal.
  • 0


Experience Level: Expert
i was arrested in November 2007 on suspion of possessing class a drugs with intent to supply. As a result of this situation i denied the charges of pleaded my innocence. In August 2008 for the Crown Possecution service decided to refuse charge on the basis that they did not have the evidence to charge me. Therefore i was happy that this nightmare was over and that i would be able to get my life back ont track.

However when i applied for another Criminal Record Bureau check through the social care agencies i was registered with, found out that the police had included a summary of the above matter on my form. As a result of this action none of the social care agencies have been in touch about doing another social workd placement.

Therefore it is my opinion that(I want to make it clear that i was never charged or convicted of committing any offence in the eyes of the law)the police have decided to punish me be ending my social work career.

i am looking for a lawyer to help and support me to secure compensation from the police

New Proposal

Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.

Sign up

Clarification Board Ask a Question

    There are no clarification messages.