Coordinates the dissemination of information to the Controller. Reconciles investment performance to the monthly financial statements.
to ensure the security and safety of investment assets, and develop accurate and timely valuation and transaction reports.
Assists in the planning of Investment Committee meetings. Develops or assists in developing all materials for the Committee meetings, ensuring that all material is timely and accurate
Provides routine reports on investment valuation and performance. Prepares weekly summary of investment performance by manager and portfolio including asset allocation; utilize data to forecast weekly days cash on hand. Develops monthly investment performance report. Prepare quarterly investment performance and comparative analysis report including peer and market data
Monitors performance of investment managers retained under the Company’s 403(b) and 401(k) employee benefit programs
• Contributes to the achievement of established department goals and objectives and adheres to department policies, procedures, quality standards, and safety standards. Complies with governmental and accreditation regulations.
• Full-spectrum Venture Capital Investing
• Sourcing and evaluation of potential venture, expansion stage start-up and secondary investment opportunities
• Submit investment recommendations to the Investment Committee
• Provide analysis to the investment team on progress and projections of private investments
• Perform broad scale industry research and analysis to learn about and understand industry landscapes within our focus areas, and advise the broader investment team accordingly
• 1-2 years working in venture capital, private equity, or finance
• A true passion for the venture capital industry
• Deep understanding of advanced finance and economics concepts
• Proven analytical record
• Skillset of private valuation techniques (DCF, Comparables, Regression)
• EDUCATION: PhD degree from an accredited four-year program.
• EXPERIENCE: 8 years experience, either in a corporate to tax-exempt investment management position, or similar experience in an asset management firm. Familiarity with Bloomberg and MS Office.
• LICENSE/CERT/REG: CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) designation a plus or PHD in Finance.
• SKILLS: Demonstrated knowledge of the investment management function, including various asset classes such as hedge fund, private equity, fixed income, and equity investments, through education and hands-on experience. Ability to understand financial statements, investment accounting, and draft investment footnotes for annual audit. Excellent oral and written communication skills. The ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external constituencies.
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
May I kindly ask what the proposed time frame is for this role? Is it a full-time, part-time or more of a consultancy role?
Also, may I ask if the £200 budget listed is the proposed full amount to be paid for the successful applicant?