I am searching for someone to help me set up the "technological part" of my IOT-business idea from sensor data through real-time analysis to data visualization.
Basic task to be done by the Technology: Determine if the machine is on/off based on sensor data (e.g. noise level, acceleration) and display it in a Dashboard.
The steps which need to be covered are as follows:
o a.) Data collection and digitization (getting from the noise level etc. to storable data)
o b.) Data storage
o c.) Data analysis (converting the raw data to something meaningful)
o d.) Data display/Visualization (the end result the customer sees)
I already decided on some "cornerstones" how a.) to d.) need to be accomplished.
a.) The sensor will be a smartphone
- The app needs to be chosen (Sensor node is my favourite as it is the only one to also stream the microphone data)
- Android/iOS both are possible
- Connection to "cloud": Preferable directly via LTE/4G (the number of sensors is low, between 5 and 30 per project)
b.) Storage in Thingspeak (www. thingspeak.com)
The concrete support needed is as follows:
- Getting the API right to get the sensor data into Thingspeak (most urgent)
- Receive coaching along Matlab to convert the raw data into the desired output (e.g. Machine Mearning, Matlab Code etc.)
I am still in the early phase and generally open for tipps and hints.
Communication will be with Email and Phone, although Email should be the main way of communication. I can offer English oder German.
Modus Operandi will be on a "ping pong" basis, I can spend 1-3 hours per day to ramp up the project. I am searching for someone who can "stretch" the support over a longer period of e.g. 6 months where I can ask questions and get the necessary support.
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Hello. Is this task still available? Thanks.
Hi Markus, thank you for inviting me to send a proposal for your project. I'm an Excel developer and a VBA programmer. Is your project related in any way to Excel? I'm asking because I cannot see the word Excel or VBA mentioned even once in your description.