I am looking for an experienced business development manager within UK to assist me in driving the initial start-up and growth by "developing" the company's offerings and opportunities. ... Part sales representative, part marketing analyst, and part business analyst. There is an increasing opportunity in the service market due to requirement and initiatives to combat diseases by 2035.
Our company needs a business development manager to help it grow its services, sales, its revenues, and its competitive advantages.
• Experience of procurement
• As a business development manager, Previous evidence of successful business strategy with services development and company growth.
1. You will work with me to create an effective business and marketing strategy
2. You will help to write and gain Services procurement and Funding
3. To create processes required to drive the business forward
4. You will assist primarily to drive direction for sales and marketing, but also strategic planning, finance, and customer service.
We are now at a developmental stage of our business life cycle secure for the procurement of services however, your duties as a business development manager are carried out with a singular focus: getting new business services that helps the company to grow.
Othe Requirement: UK person
Ours: 20-25 hours only
James A.100% (73)
James's other projects
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Thanks for the invite to provide a proposal - looks like a really interesting project and one that I am sure we could help with.
I'd like to set up a time to understand more about the actual objectives of the project and your timeframe - could we set up a time to connect?