We are a UK based company founded in 2011. We provide mobile app development services to British startups, small and medium sized enterprises. We need a project manager to handle the sales and PR aspect of the business.
The roles of the sales man are to:
- Call, text or chat with client leads that we provide
- Meet up potential clients
- Negotiate on pricing
- Facilitate signing on contracts
- Carry out follow up meetings with clients
- Have discussions with clients about their apps
The job requirements are:
- Someone who is quick to learn, can engage and connect with clients
- Someone who can grasp clients' ideas and communicate these ideas to our team.
- Someone who is available to meet clients mostly within London
- The role doesn't necessarily require someone with technical skills, as long as they can understand what clients want for example how their app should look, how their app should work, which features they want on their app etc
We are open to discussing a monthly retainer fee plus a 10% commission on all contracts closed
Smart A.100% (2)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
How many days per month are looking for?
A few question if I may
1. Meet up potential clients? I am based in Manchester are you happy for me to travel
2. Would you require any presentations creating or apps (demos) or brief docs creating in order to close the deal
3. Is this a long term role, I mean if I can close deals are you guys open to a rolling agreement?