Geographical areas: uk
Description of Business Development: Would you like to be part of a company that offers genuine life changing opportunities?
Do you have a passion for working with young people aged 18-23? Are you looking to work on a flexible, freelance basis?
We are looking for a coach to bring out the best in young people who has just started their career. Can you play the role of coach, mentor and trusted advisor, from professional and pastoral perspectives, to young people from a range of backgrounds? We are looking for a coach with solid business acumen and experience of a customer services environment who is able to support a cohort of 9 new starters aged 18-23 years in Aldershot.
The principle objective for our Academy Coach/Mentor is to ensure ALL the Academy Trainees successfully complete the programme and are positioned well for progression.
In return you will have the opportunity of working with a fun, innovative and values-driven team where your opinion is heard and where you get to make a real difference to the lives of young people.
Are you the person we are looking for?
• An experienced accredited coach (Association of Coaching/ International Coaching Federation/ APCES).
• Experience of managing people in customer services / sales / business development roles within a busy
‘contact-centre’ style environment.
• Demonstrable business background with a ‘commercial mindset’.
• Experience of delivering impactful bite-sized training for up to 20 people.
• Affinity with and an understanding of young people aged 18-23 demonstrated through voluntary or employed
• Desire to be part of an innovative team going against the norm to offer young people and business an
alternative educational-workplace experience that more effectively launches fulfilling and highly successful
• You can commit to being involved in a full 12 months from May 2017 since you will be developing a
relationship with the young people who will depend upon you.
The role is a paid role but, since we are a Social Business with a social mission, perhaps it’s not as lucrative as your corporate clients!
If this sounds like an opportunity you can’t miss, please register your interest asap by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a full job description. Please also get in touch if you have any questions.
We are looking for a start date of 8th May 2017. The closing date for receipt of applications and CVs is Wednesday 19th April 2017.
JANE N.99% (19)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Hi Jane, I have extensive training experience and some of the credentials you require above. Could you provide a few specifics around the time commitment that you are looking for and the approx remuneration that this work would attract...