Tax returns

  • Posted:
  • Proposals: 1
  • Remote
  • #13225
  • Expired
Ashden A. has already sent a proposal.
  • 0


Experience Level: Expert
I have 4 years of tax returns I need to do including this years, and then I need an accountant thereafter to complete my tax returns on a yearly basis.

My tax should be simple as I've been employed, with the only complicating factors being I rented out one room for a while and have a few shares.

I would like the accountant person to get the shares reregistered to my current address (I've moved) and sell them going to you fees and tax liability.

Thats it really, I'd like your breakdown to specify how much you charge per year's tax return and then separately over the charges for sorting out the share (I believe that one firm has changed their share's name).

I'm not adverse to paying the going rate but really don't want to be in a position where I'm paying £x per letter. I'd rather a flat rate, and of course if things do get complicate to re-negotiate.

I would prefer the freelancer to arrange the sale of my shares, take the funds and subtract their fees from that, using the balance to meet any outstanding taxes.

Thank you for your time.

New Proposal

Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.

Sign up

Clarification Board Ask a Question

    There are no clarification messages.