Ct600 plus accounts

  • Posted:
  • Proposals: 3
  • Remote
  • #26618
  • Awarded
Anita B.
Bilal A.Bharat N. have already sent a proposal.
  • 0


Experience Level: Expert
I need to submit accounts and a CT600 to the inland revenue. My company traded from March 2009 to July 09 and the company was dissolved on 09/03/10.
I estimate there are less than 200 transactions in total. All paperwork is together and you will not need to contact companies house. I have filed the 1st annual return and my first tax return. I have made no profits, hence the company being closed. Please can you let me know roughly how many hours work you expect this job to take and how much it is likely to cost me. I would like the job done as soon as possible. Thank you.

New Proposal

Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.

Sign up

Clarification Board Ask a Question

    There are no clarification messages.