Complete and submit my CT600

  • Posted:
  • Proposals: 12
  • Remote
  • #21169
  • Archived
Anita B.Henry H.Tim L.Ian M.Ingrid N. + 7 others have already sent a proposal.
  • 0


Experience Level: Expert
I\'ve got my accounts submitted to companies house, but now I need to get them submitted to the Inland Revenue. I need an accountant to look through my existing accounts and prepare my CT600 form and check everything. I don\'t think it\'s a big job, but I do need it done pretty soon. Feel free to ask me any questions here and I\'ll answer them. I do a lot of freelance work for people, so I know about using companies like PPH.

New Proposal

Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.

Sign up

Clarification Board Ask a Question

    There are no clarification messages.