Company Accounts

  • Posted:
  • Proposals: 5
  • Remote
  • #664755
  • Awarded
David C.
Anita B.Samantha G.David F.Mark R. have already sent a proposal.
  • 2


Experience Level: Expert
Estimated Job duration: 1 - 2 weeks
Hi, i'm looking for an accountant to simply to do my company accounts and then strike off the company. I'm not actually sure what it due before i can close the company. It was my limited company that i had been contracting through but hasn't been trading for around 18 months now and i haven't had an accountant before so i've kind of messed things up a bit and have no idea what i'm doing. The bank account is closed and i did all the banking online. I do have all the figures though, invoices that were paid etc..

The annual accounts (abbreviated) for companies house I have done myself for 2 years but i have not got these to hand and i don't know how i can get a copy of them so will need help with this.
Corporation tax and hmrc full accounts I have never done and i think 2 years worth are overdue so I need this done. Also Self-assessment return where relevant for myself the director. I've told them i have no employees already including myself so i dnt think i need a paye return. The company had a max of £12,000 go through it in all this time so there aren't many transactions and not much to account for, so it really isn't much work. Could you tell me how much you would charge for all of this and to strike off the company? I have been quoted around £350 for this so far but I'm hoping I can get it cheaper as like i said it's only accounting for 12,000, it's just that it is quite delayed. The company was incorporated on 04/10/2011.


New Proposal

Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.

Sign up

Clarification Board Ask a Question

    There are no clarification messages.