• Sending invoices, proposals and quotes, data entry and chasing late payments
• Responding to emails on our helpdesk transferring tickets to management for urgent matters
• Reply to emails for sales/general enquiries and book appointments for sales consultant
• Receiving phone calls, making phone calls, transcribing voicemails and taking messages
• Adding email addresses to mailing lists and writing/sending newsletters
• Updating CRM (contact database) with notes, quotes and phone call logs
• Adding products to client websites (training provided)
• Identify and research new sales prospects & opportunities
• Similar tasks relating to customer service, sales, marketing and admin
You must have a quiet and non-disruptive work environment as you will be required to take and make phone calls between 9am-5pm. If you meet the following criteria we would love to hear from you.
• Excellent grammar and email etiquette with a friendly yet professional telephone manner
• Experience in Zendesk, MailChimp, Xero and CRMs, or willing to be trained up in a short amount of time
• Highly organised, social savvy, committed and reliable, able to multi-task and be resourceful
Preferred VAs will be asked to have a phone/skype interview to discuss the job
Dawn C.100% (34)
Dawn's other projects
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Hi, When are you looking for this position to start and are you flexible on your budget?
Hi Bake Creative
Can this role be done remotely? I'm based in Lincolnshire.